Skanska’s strategy for the achievement of operating and financial targets is:
- Focusing on core Business in construction and development.
- Being an international company, with a leading position in selected business units.
- Taking advantage of the Group’s collective resources: brand, employee expertise and financial strength.
- Foreseeing and systematically manage risk.
- Developing and enhancing our environmental expertise throughout our operations.
- Being an industry leader in sustainability and environment, particularly in health, safety and ethics.
- Recruiting, developing and retaining competent employees, and achieving a greater diversity.
- Capitalizing on urbanization trends.