Our financial targets reflect the ambition to exceed the industry’s standard. In each of our geographical markets and specific segments, we have set what we call outperform targets. In addition to the financial targets, we have also adopted qualitative targets. These targets are represented in Skanska’s vision, known as the Five Zeros:
- Zero loss-making: loss-makers destroy profitability and customer relationship.
- Zero accidents: our strong commitment with the safety of our personnel, subcontracted workers, suppliers and the public in general. Teams’ safety is moved to its productivity level.
- Zero environmental incidents: it is necessary to pay special attention in order to minimize the impact on the environment on each executed project.
- Zero ethical breaches: our absolute commitment with our Code of Conduct proves zero tolerance to any corruption event or breach.
- Zero defects: with the double aim of improving the final result and increasing customer satisfaction.